High-resolution 16MP sensor
The 16MP BSI-CMOS high-sensitivity sensor makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images.
16 million pixels CMOS sensor
16M BSI-CMOS makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images.
Continuous Shooting 8.0fps at full resolution (max. 10 frames***)
- *** Fujifilm research based on CIPA standards
6 Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Recognizes portraits by detecting the faces quickly in the frame and optimizing focus, brightness and white balance.
Scenic shots such as mountains and buildings are automatically recognized. Colors of the sky, forests, and flower fields are captured in vivid colors and depth.
For low-light and night-time scenarios, shutter speed and sensitivity are automatically adjusted, producing blur-free pictures with minimal noise.
Macro mode sets the focusing position of the details of small flowers or tiny subjects accurately.
When photographing people at night or in low light, SR AUTO optimizes flash range, shutter speed, and exposure of the portraits, while capturing smooth and luminous background.
Optimizes brightness of the faces that usually end up in shadow and underexposure caused by the light behind.
Versatile Shooting Modes P / S / A / M / Mode dials
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix S6800 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- SR AUTO
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Motion Panorama
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes.
- Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
A Host of Scene Position
- Pro Low-light Mode
- Choose for shooting a subject under low light or a still subject by using the telephoto zoom.
- HDR (Dynamic Range)
- Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes a series of shots, each with different exposure. These are combined into a single image, pre-serving detail in highlights and shadows.
- Zoom Bracketing
- This mode records three consecutive images with zoom ratio setting of 1x, 1.4x and 2x at a single release of the shutter.
- Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Natural Light
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Baby Mode
- Function most suitable for taking pictures of young children.
- Smile & Shoot
- Automatically triggers the shutter button and takes a photo only when smile is detected.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Night (Tripod)
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- Individual Shutter 3D
- 3D image from 2 shots with each individual shutter.
- · Sample photos are simulated images.