A large-diameter medium telephoto XF90mmF2.0R
lens features for the first time on the development road map for mid 2015. The next available lens will be the XF50-140mm F2.8 R OIS WR
. Following on from the XF18-135mm lens, this will be Fujifilm’s second weather resistant lens designed to partner its X-T1 camera.
Other updates to the road map include the previously announced "High speed wide angle lens" being confirmed as the XF16mmF1.4 R
with a guide launch date of mid 2015. And the planned launch of the XF16-55mmF2.8 WR
lens moving to spring 2015 and the Super Tele-Photo Zoom
lens to winter 2015.
Highly regarded for their outstanding image quality, resolution and well-built bodies, the unique X mount lens range now includes super-wide angle to super-telephoto range lenses and a large-diameter lens with rich bokeh and high resolution.
At a glance:
- New XF90mmF2.0R scheduled for mid 2015
- Next available lens will be the XF50-140mm F2.8 R OIS WR
- XF16-55mmF2.8 WR will be available spring 2015
- Previously announced "High speed wide angle lens" confirmed as being the XF16mmF1.4 R
- "Super Tele-Photo Zoom" will be available winter 2015