Effortlessly take photos like a pro
The large APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR Processor II allow you to capture professional quality shots with minimal effort
Large 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- APS-C Image Sensor
23.6 x 15.6mm
- Micro Four Thirds
17 x 13mm
13.2 x 8.8mm
The FUJIFILM X-A1's large APS-C CMOS sensor gives rich tonal expression, increased dynamic range, support for a maximum ISO of 25,600, and the ability to create a beautiful "bokeh" — the aesthetic out-of-focus effect achieved when shooting with a shallow depth of field.
Beautiful "bokeh" changes a snap into an unforgettable portrait.
Step up to DSLR-class image quality.
Large APS-C sensor for beautiful "bokeh".
Capture impressive images with the hallmark of professional photography — a beautiful softly defocused "bokeh" background. Mount a fixed focal length lens for a more circular "bokeh" effect.
High-speed Response Keeps You in Synch with the Moment
From the instant you spot your shot and switch ON your FUJIFILM X-A1, its high-speed performance will ensure the magic of the moment does not escape your lens.
Capture moving subjects with 5.6 fps (max. 30 frames**) high speed continuous shooting
Ideal for shooting children, pets and other subjects that seem to be constantly on the go, this built-in function lets you record a burst of up to 30 frames at a speed of 5.6 fps and then select the best shot.
QUICK START MODE
From SLEEP to ON in about 0.5 sec.* After turning OFF the power, the FUJIFILM X-A1 enters a "sleep" mode (for a maximum of 24 minutes). If the power is turned ON during this time, the FUJIFILM X-A1 "wakes up" instantly, reducing the normal startup time from 1.0 sec. to approx. 0.5 sec. ready for you to frame and capture the moment.
High Sensitivity for noise-free and shake-free photos even in low light.
The high sensitivity performance of the APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR PROCESSOR II let you capture low-light scenes with crisp clarity free from noise. Turn up the sensitivity and capture dynamic scenes with confidence, even in dark conditions. You can shoot without a tripod and without fear of camera shake-ruined results.
- Exceptionally low noise even at high sensitivity.
Some colors can only be expressed by Fujifilm.
Color just as your eye sees it. True-to-scene color, but somehow more real, more beautiful, and more alive. Fujifilm's 80-year pursuit of the ultimate color reproduction as a photo film manufacturer ensures you capture moments with vibrant color fidelity.
Advanced Scene Recognition "SR" AUTO
Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimizes shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 58 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- * 54 scene types with non-OIS lens attached
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode Dial
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FUJIFILM X-A1 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Advanced SR AUTO
- Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimizes shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 58 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- * 54 scene types with non-OIS lens attached
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Advanced Mode
- Advanced Filter
- Multiple Exposure
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes. Frequently used Sports, Landscape, and Portrait modes can be switfly selected with the Mode Dial.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skintones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
A Host of Scene Position
- Portrait Enhancer
- For silky smooth skintones.
- Reduces camera shake when shooting evening and night scenes.
- Night (Tripod)
- Use a tripod and take clear shots of night scenes with a slow shutter speed.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes which are vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shot of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- * The Portrait / Sport / Landscape modes can be set up accordingly with mode dial.
- · Sample photos are simulated images.