Welcome to FUJIFILM
We at FUJIFILM are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest in our company, products and services. It is important to us that your privacy is protected whilst using our website. We collect, process and use personal data on our website under fujifilm.eu in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, including in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
The data controller in relation to any personal data that is collected through this website is FUJIFILM Europe GmbH, Heesenstrasse 31, D-40549 Düsseldorf, Germany (“FUJIFILM“). Phone + 49 (0) 211 5089 0, fax: + 49 (0) 211 5089 344. Managing Director / Managing Board: Masato Yamamoto, Peter Struik, Hiromitsu Watanabe. For further information please see our “Legal Notice”.
Collection and processing of personal data
In principle you can visit and use our website without telling us who you are. We do not require any registration. Without further information from you we only collect and process certain technical information, including the name of your Internet Service Provider, the webpage from which you came to us and the pages that you visit on our website. This information is only used for purposes of provision of our website. This data is also analyzed for statistical purposes, whereby you remain anonymous as an individual user. We process your personal data based on your consent, for the performance of a contract or as necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including for responding to your enquiries and to customize and improve our web offerings, products and services in accordance with your preferences (Art. 6 (1) (a), (b) and (f) GDPR). Personal data is only collected if you provide us with this information, e.g. in order to register for personalized services, and only processed and used for the provision of these personalized services, or in order to process your enquiries. Furthermore, in connection with the personalized services we are entitled to process and use your data for advertising and market research purposes or for personalized provision of services if you have given your consent. If you give your consent the information accessed by you whilst visiting our websites can be stored in a user profile in order to be able to offer you information specifically personalized for you (e.g. in the form of a newsletter or other marketing communication). You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you use personalized services we will use your personal data required for the provision the services for the duration of your registration and thereafter for as long as required or permitted under applicable laws. We share your data with affiliated Fujifilm companies if this is necessary to respond to your enquiries or if necessary for the provision of the services. We may forward enquiries regarding our products and services also to a distributor that is responsible for the relevant product or service category and region.
• AddThis, operated by the company AddThis, LLC, 8000 Westpark Dr., Suite 625, McLean, VA 22102, USA (“AddThis”). Further information on data protection and data processing by AddThis as well as your options for settings and your rights can be viewed at www.addthis.com/privacy.
• facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plug-ins are indicated with a Facebook logo (white “f” on a blue tile background a “Like” (thumbs up) symbol) or are identified with the addendum “Facebook social plug-in”. The list of Facebook social plug-ins and their appearance can be viewed at www.facebook.com/policy.php.
• Twitter, operated by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (hereinafter referred to as “Twitter”). The plug-ins can be identified by the Twitter logo (bird outline/relief in various colours against various backgrounds). The various Twitter logos which are used to indicate the plug-in can be viewed on the Twitter website under about.twitter.com/en_us/company/brand-resources.html.
• “G+” button of the social network Google Plus, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The button can be identified by the symbol “G+” against a white background. Further information about this can be found at www.google.com/intl/policies/policies/privacy/.
• Pinterest - Pinterest Trademark Agent, 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301 USA www.pinterest.com/about/privacy.
• Instagram - Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/.
• Youtube - YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066 USA www.youtube.com/t/terms
• del.icio.us - AVOS Systems, Inc., 273 S. Railroad Ave., Suite A, San Mateo, CA 94401 USA del.icio.us/privacy.
• LinkedIn - LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
All of these network plug-ins essentially work according to the same basic principle as described below: When you access our website, the network plug-ins can potentially create a direct connection between the user’s browser and the server of the respective network. The content of the relevant plug-in will be directly transmitted from the network to your browser, which will integrate it into the website. We have no influence regarding the scope of the data which is collected with the aid of the plug-in. Therefore, we can only inform you about the information which is publicly accessible according to our current state of knowledge (see above). The integrated plug-in informs the network that the user has accessed our website and informs the network of the user’s IP address. If the user is logged in to the network of this plug-in at that point in time, the network will be able to link the visit with the user’s account. If the user interacts with these plug-ins, for example in the case of Twitter by clicking on “Tweet This” or with Facebook by clicking the ‘I like’ button or making a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted directly from the user’s browser to the network where it will then be stored. Furthermore, additional personal data can also be transmitted and stored there, for example the user’s IP address, personal browser settings and other parameters. If you are a member of the respective network and do not want it to collect information about you via our website and to link this information with the data that the network has already stored about you, then please close this website, log out from your user account for the respective network and afterwards visit our website once again. If you are not a member of the network or you have logged from the network before visiting our website, the possibility still exists that the network will ascertain (at least) your IP address and store it. Please note that this information is already exchanged when you visit our website, whether you interact with the plug-ins or not.
FUJIFILM takes adequate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data from being misused and to prevent the loss of your data. Your personal data is saved in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. All personal data provided by you in the course of registration or use of personalized services will be transferred in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the data by any third party.
Transfer, export and processing of the data outside the EU/EEA
Other than described herein, no transfer will take place to third parties outside the Fujifilm Group. Personal data of users of our website from outside the EU/EEA can be transferred to affiliates of FUJIFILM or distributors outside EU/EEA that are responsible for the relevant product or service category and region.
Further information and contacts, information, corrections, blocking and deletion.