Fujifilm is helping make the world a better, healthier, and more interesting place. Learn more about what we’re about.
Introducing the new FUJIFILM XF10, an ultra lightweight, travel-friendly premium compact camera with an APS-C sized sensor. Featuring enhanced Bluetooth® connectivity, the XF10 allows photographers to transfer images direct-to-smartphone seamlessly after shooting.
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) is proud to announce the launch of the FUJIFILM XF10, a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mm* F2.8 fixed lens. The camera features an APS-C sized sensor which is 14 times larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone. The XF10, which will be available in August 2018, includes all the hallmarks of the X Series system, combining simple manual operation with superior image quality and versatile picture-taking options.
The 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor combined with FUJIFILM's proprietary color reproduction technology allows the XF10 to produce high quality images that will suit a wide variety of needs.
In addition, the XF10 is the first X Series camera to feature a number of new functions. It has an updated way to automatically transfer images to a smartphone and the "SQUARE MODE" which allows you to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen, to name just two.
Despite its pocketable size and minimal weight of only 280g, thanks to the high quality components and new functionality, the XF10 is the perfect companion for smartphone users and photo enthusiasts alike.
(1) FUJIFILM's superior image quality, in a pocket size camera, weighing only 280g! Equipped with an APS-C sized sensor, the XF10 has superior image quality and wide dynamic range. It produces sharp, high resolution images that are certain to fulfill the demands of any type of photographer.
(2) High quality FUJINON lens covers a wide range of subjects from landscapes to snapshots. The 18.5mmF2.8 FUJINON lens, equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format, ensures that every image is sharp from center to edges. The optical design of the lens is perfectly matched to the sensor in the XF10, meaning there is no compromise due to compact size. The "Digital Teleconverter" function means the camera is capable of taking photos with equivalent focal lengths of 35mm & 50mm on a 35mm format.
(3) Enhance your creativity with FUJIFILM’s unique Film Simulation and Advanced Filter modes. The XF10 offers 11 Film Simulation Modes unique to Fujifilm and 19 Advanced Filters, including the two new Advanced Filters: “Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]”. These modes will allow photographers to easily add artistic flair or film-like color tones to their photos.
"Rich & Fine"
Recommended for food and other tabletop photography
1. Brighter and more vivid color at the center.
2. Slight shadow at the four corners to emphasize the subject.
Simulates Monochrome effect as taken by near-infrared cameras
(4) "SQUARE MODE" allows users to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen. The "SQUARE MODE" enhances compatibility with social media networks where 1:1 format has become the standard image format for posting photos.
Switch to square format by flicking the rear LCD monitor.
(5) Both "4K Movie" and "High Speed Video" are available, meeting the increasing demand for advanced movie functions.
|Model Name||FUJIFILM XF10|
|Number of effective pixels||24.2 million pixels|
|Image sensor||23.5mm×15.7mm（APS-C） CMOS with primary color filter|
|Storage media||SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I*6|
|Lens||FUJINON single focal length lens |
f=18.5mm(35mm format equivalent : 28mm)
5 groups 7 lenses (2 aspherical glass molded lens included)
|Aperture||F2.8 - F16 1/3EV step (controlled with 9-blade aperture diaphragm)|
|Focus distance||Approx. 10cm - Infinity / 3.9in. - Infinity|
|Sensitivity||Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO6400) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 step) |
Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 25600 / 51200
|Continuous shooting||Approx. 6.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames) |
Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames)
* Use a card with UHS Speed Class 1.
* Speed of continuous shooting depends on shooting environment and shooting frames.
|Movie recording||4K 3840 x 2160 15P, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min. |
Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min.
HD 1280 x 720 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min.
High Speed Movie 1280x720 1.6x / 2x / 3.3x / 4x, Continuous recording : up to approx. 7 min.
* For 4K movie recording, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher
* Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4 GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately.
|Digital Tele-Converter||28mm*(Normal),35mm*,50mm* *35mm format equivalent|
|Power supply||NP-95 Li-ion battery (included)|
|Dimensions||112.5 (W) mm x 64.4 (H) mm x 41.0 (D) mm / 4.4 in.(W) x 2.5 in. (H) x 1.6 in. (D) |
(Minimum depth: 25.9 mm/ 1.0 in.)
|Weight||Approx. 278.9g / 9.8 oz. (including battery and memory card) |
Approx. 241.2g / 8.5 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
|Battery life for still images*7||NP-95 Li-ion battery (included) |
Battery life for still images
|Accessories included|| |
NP-95 Li-ion battery
*1 Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
*2 Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
*3 The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
*4 Approximate number of frames that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.