Since they were introduced in January 2012, the X mount series of lenses have boasted advanced resolution to all corners of the image, and fast aperture across their focal lengths. They produce sharp images and beautiful bokeh which expands users’ expressive potential.
The latest roadmap shows that the lineup will be enhanced with the introduction of the following lenses throughout 2014 and early 2015:
1. A bright XF16-55mmF2.8 R OIS standard zoom lens
2. A bright XF50-140mmF2.8 R OIS tele-photo zoom
3. A high magnification XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R OIS zoom lens
4. A super telephoto zoom lens (Focal length and Aperture TBC)
5. A high speed wide angle prime lens (Focal length and Aperture TBC)
This will bring the total number of lenses in the X mount lineup to seventeen.
Fujifilm will continue to integrate the rich optical expressions made possible by the X mount lens series with the company’s color reproduction and other image processing technologies to further expand its photographic offering.