Complimentary upgrades will provide support for “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO”, improve studio flash controller compatibility, introduce new AF tracking algorithm and include other functional and operational updates for the ever evolving X Series mirrorless camera range.
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) will release free firmware updates for the FUJIFILM X-T20 (“X-T20”) X Series mirrorless digital camera. These updates will be released at the beginning of April 2018 and will reflect feedback received by FUJIFILM X Series users with regards to improving usability and adding new functions to the X-T20.
This firmware update will add new support for the “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” software that allows users to connect the camera to a computer via USB cable for developing RAW files in camera. The new firmware will also enhance the AF tracking algorithm for moving subjects, improve third party studio flash controller usability as well as add new functions designed to improve operability.
FUJIFILM X-T20 (Ver.2.00)
1) The AutoFocus area can be moved when in focus zoom with flick operation.
2) Pinch-in/out operation in playback mode will be updated to go from full-frame playback to multi-frame playback
(Nine-frame view and Hundred-frame view)
3) Select the frame in multi-frame playback with tap or drag operation or return to full-frame playback by double-tapping
4) Q (Quick) menu selection in Q menu
5) Input character with touch key-board*1
*1 Except for some functions
1) MF ring can be used as zoom ring
2) Maintain the lens zoom position during interval shooting
3) Maintain the lens zoom position in playback mode to shorten the startup time for the next shooting
For inquiries on information in this media release, contact:
Customer Contact: Please contact your nearest Fujifilm office.
For information on Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors, please access the following
Fujifilm Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation.