We are pleased to announce that new firmware updates are now available for the following products:
- (1) X-Pro1 : 3.20 (current 3.10)
- (2) X-E1 : 2.20 (current 2.10)
- (3) X-E2 : 1.20 (current 1.10)
- (4) X-M1 : 1.10 (current 1.01)
- (5) X-A1 : 1.10 (current 1.01)
- (6) XC16-50mm : 1.12 (current 1.10)
- (7) XF18-55mm : 3.11 (current 3.10)
- (8) XF55-200mm : 1.11 (current 1.10)
The updates for the camera models incorporate the following changes:
- 1) Addition of compatibility with XF56mmF1.2R.
- 2) Improvement of AE accuracy with XF56mmF1.2R
- 3) Improvement of AF accuracy with XF56mmF1.2R (only for X-E2)
For the lenses, the following changes are applied:
- 1) Improvement of OIS function for movie shooting when panning and tilting a camera.
- 2) Improvement of OIS function for still image shooting.
- 3) Fixed a bug where the maximum aperture always displays F5.6. (only for XC16-50mm. )
- 4) Improvement of AF response during continuous shooting with X-E2 and X-T1. (for XF18-55mm and XF55-200mm)
Please click on any of the product names above for more information and to download the new firmware update.