Fujifilm is helping make the world a better, healthier, and more interesting place. Learn more about what we’re about.
Eleview™ is a new submucosal injectable composition intended for use in gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures for submucosal lift of polyps, adenomas, early stage cancers, or other gastrointestinal mucosal lesions, prior to excision with a snare or endoscopic device.
• Long-lasting cushion with > 45 min lifting time
• Appropriate for challenging polyps regardless of size, location, or type
• Improved margin visualisation for less potential risk of perforation
• Requires less volume to create cushions
• Fewer reinjections and piecemeal excisions compared to saline that can increase your time saving
• Dyed with Methylene Blue for improved visualisation of target lesion margins
Safe and easy
• Pre-mixed, sterile and ready to use
• Low-viscosity emulsion fits through a 23 G needle and is easy to inject
Eleview is a trademark of Cosmo Technologies Ltd, Riverside II – Sir John Rogerson‘s Quay, Dublin 2, IE
Manufacturer: Cosmo Technologies Ltd., IE
Fujifilm Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation.