Get creative with advanced shooting modes
The FinePix S8600 has a selection of 10 special filters lets you create distinctive photo effects. Filter effects can be verified on the LCD monitor to ensure you get exactly the results you're shooting for.
Partial Colour (Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple)
Lets you take panorama photos as simply as 1, 2, 3! The camera automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned. The resulting image is saved to the memory card as an impressive panorama.
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode dials
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix S8600 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- SR AUTO
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognises the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- Advanced Mode
- Advanced Filter
- Natural Light & with Flash
- Zoom Bracketing
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes.
- Continuos Shooting
- The camera takes photographs while the shutter button is pressed.
- Motion Panorama
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
A Host of Scene Position
- Set for shooting portraits. Skintones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Baby Mode
- Function most suitable for taking pictures of young children.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Night (Tripod)
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in colour.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Face Tracking Auto Focus
Face Detection couples with Tracking Auto Focus for new ways of capturing great people pictures, even when those people won't stop moving. Face Detection optimises focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear faces, while Tracking Auto Focus maintains sharp focus on moving subjects. The result is attractively exposed, well-focused photos.
Face Detection optimises people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 10 Faces!
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognises up to 10 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
Date Stamp Function
Shooting date and time can be embedded in the lower right-hand corner of the image files.
Micro Thumbnail View
Up to 100 pictures can be viewed at a time in a 10x10 array of micro thumbnails. Convenient for smooth and comfortable playback.
- · Sample photos are simulated images.
- * Only in post shooting view.