Your camera is not operating correctly?
You should firstly consult your instruction manual, secondly contact / return to your place of purchase who can advise you on the settings and operation of the camera and if necessary return it to us on your behalf.
For Technical queries
To send a camera for repair
- 1. Keep a note of the camera model and its serial number as it may be required later to track your repair.
- 2. Print and complete our repair form to return with your camera. This will give us all the information needed to process your repair as quickly as possible.
Fujifilm Repair Form (PDF 33KB)
Fujifilm Repair Form (MS Word Doc 22KB)
- 3. If it is a warranty repair, please include a copy of your proof of purchase (receipt, stamped and dated warranty card or credit card statement) Warranty does not cover accident, misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear.
- 4. We recommend that you only send accessories related to the fault/repair. As we take no responsibility for other accessories sent with camera.
- 5. Ensure that the product is well packed to protect it during transit. Use a secure method of transit that is traceable (e.g. registered post) and send to:
Instax Returns FUJIFILM IRELAND
78 Lagan Road,
Dublin Ind. Est.,
Phone 01 8820200 Extn 1
DIGITAL + X-SERIES ITEMS
Camera Repairs FUJIFILM UK Repair Centre
St Martins Business Centre,
St Martins Way,
Bedford MK42 0LF,
Phone: 01 8820200 Extn 2
If you are making a claim under FUJIFILM warranty we will inspect the accompanying documents to ensure they comply with our terms. If it is evident at that stage that the equipment and/or its documents do not meet with our warranty terms we will advise you of the repair cost by estimate. Acceptance of a claim under warranty is always subject to examination.