Fast and simple operation
A dedicated self-timer button, stable grip and easy one-handed operation make the camera breeze to use
One-handed operation with a dedicated button for the frequently used self-timer function
Buttons and dials are positioned on the right-hand side for a stable grip and easy one-handed operation.
New Self Timer button for regular use
The Q Button is in an easy-access location for quickly recalling 16 settings.
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode Dial
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FUJIFILM X-A2 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Advanced SR AUTO
- Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimizes shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognizes 58 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- * 54 scene types with non-OIS lens attached
- Advanced Mode
- Advanced Filter
- Multiple Exposure
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes. Frequently used Sports, Landscape, and Portrait modes can be switfly selected with the Mode Dial.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Portrait Enhancer
- For silky smooth skintones.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Reduces camera shake when shooting evening and night scenes.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
A Host of Scene Position
- Set for shooting portraits. Skintones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Night (Tripod)
- Use a tripod and take clear shots of night scenes with a slow shutter speed.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes which are vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Effective for taking more vivid shots of flowers.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- * The Portrait Enhancer / Sport / Night / Landscape modes can be set up accordingly with mode dial.
Super Intelligent Flash
Automatically delivering the ideal amount of flash for every scene, the FUJIFILM X-A2 clearly and brightly captures faces even under strong backlit or dark conditions. Also when shooting macro shots in dim lighting, this smart flash prevents the washout of the subject and background. When even more light is required or you're shooting with the lens hood attached, you can use a separately sold TTL flash.
Long-life battery for up to 410 photos
Longest battery life in its class is achieved due to a power-saving design.
High-speed Response Keeps You in Synch with the Moment
From the instant you spot your shot and switch ON your FUJIFILM X-A2, its high-speed performance will ensure the magic of the moment does not escape your lens.
Capture moving subjects with 5.6 fps (max. 30 frames**) high speed continuous shooting
Ideal for shooting children, pets and other subjects that seem to be constantly on the go, this built-in function lets you record a burst of up to 30 frames at a speed of 5.6 fps and then select the best shot.
QUICK START MODE
From SLEEP to ON in about 0.5 sec.* After turning OFF the power, the FUJIFILM X-A2 enters a "sleep" mode (for a maximum of 24 minutes). If the power is turned ON during this time, the FUJIFILM X-A2 "wakes up" instantly, reducing the normal startup time from 1.0 sec. to approx. 0.5 sec. ready for you to frame and capture the moment.
- · Sample photos are simulated images.
- * When QUICK START mode set to ON.
- ** Max. number of frames can be shot in JPEG setting and SD memory card with a class 10 write speed (10MB/sec.) or better is recommended.