World’s first launch of 2/3" U-HDTV broadcast zoom lens "FUJINON UA80x9", compatible with 4K cameras. Powerful 80x zoom for exceptional performance in live coverage of sporting events and concerts.
(1) Advanced optical performance that enables 4K compatibility under any shooting conditions
- The "floating focus system", which controls multiple lens groups according to the shooting distance, minimizes performance variations caused by the change of shooting distance to deliver high resolution from close-up to infinity. It is combined with a unique zoom system that minimizes aberration across the zoom range to achieve advanced optical performance compatible with 4K under any shooting conditions.
- Fujifilm’s proprietary multi-layer coating processing "High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating (HT-EBC)" is applied to the lens for enhanced tranmittance and color reproduction.
(2) Powerful 4K footage with 80x zoom from 9mm in wide angle
- This lens covers a vast range of focal lengths from 9mm in wide angle to 720mm in telephoto, delivering outstanding performance in live coverage of sporting events and concerts to contribute to high realistic sensation in 4K video production.
(3) Featuring the popular optical stabilization mechanism
- The lens features a unique "optical stabilization mechanism" that Fujifilm has applied to a range of high-magnification zoom lenses. It provides optimum adjustment to image shakes caused by vibration and wind to achieve stable footage.
(4) Best suited focus demand for 4K shooting
- With the demand for accurate focusing needed for 4K resolution, Fujinon’s new focus position demand unit, the EPD-31A, has improved from 12 bit to 16bit encoding.
(5) Equipped with 16bit encoder*6
- The lens comes with the 16-bit encoder, capable of making a high-resolution output of lens data including zoom and focal position information. It can be linked with various other systems such as a virtual studio system for combining CG images with live action footage.