Easy-to-use Intelligent Shooting Modes
Simple shooting modes allow you to capture the best of any scene with versatility. The widely popular Motion Panorama creates stunning wide-scale images by simply sweeping the camera right or left.
Lets you take panorama photos as simply as 1, 2, 3! The camera automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned. The resulting image is saved to the memory card as an impressive panorama.
Introducing handy tips on how to capture great panoramic images with Motion Panorama.
Tracking Auto Focus
Keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even at 5x zoom extended. Great for capturing dynamic close-ups.
Versatile Shooting Modes
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix JX350 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- SR AUTO
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Natural Light
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes.
- Records movies with sound.
- Program Auto
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
A Host of Scene Position
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Baby Mode
- Function most suitable for taking pictures of young children.
- Automatically triggers the shutter button and takes a photo only when smile is detected.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- Motion Panorama
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Night (Tripod)
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Other Shooting Functions
Framing assistance for you to place the main subject on the crossing point of vertical and horizontal lines for a balanced shot.
Optimizes the white balance according to the lighting conditions under various shooting modes: Auto, Custom, Preset (Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater lighting).
Flash settings are available for best results for various modes, such as Auto, Red-eye Reduction, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro. Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro.
AF/AE function locks onto the subject while the shutter button is held down half way. Most effective when the subject is not in the center of the frame.
The shutter sets off as it waits 2 to 10 seconds after the button is released.
- * Sample photos are simulated images.