Digital Service Engineer (X-ray Equipment)
Field Based national role.
35 hours/week, Monday to Friday
Purpose of the role
To ensure the smooth and continued operation of new and existing modality products and equipment, through repair of emergency breakdowns and routine service maintenance duties. To install new modality equipment and systems. To Install and demonstrate modality equipment as required in support of the sales team
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience in maintaining, installing and repairing medical x-ray equipment (CR and/or DR equipment)
- Previous field experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - experienced in building strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage their time effectively.
- Ability and keenness to learn new technologies.
- High levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Comfortable with national travel and overnight stays
- Full UK driving license
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- 25 days Holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance