Trainee Graphics Engineer
Field Based national role.
35 hours/week, Monday to Friday
Purpose of the role
To install, train users, service and maintain the complete range of equipment and software supplied by Fujifilm Graphic Systems to customers based in the UK and Republic of Ireland from both help desk and hands on perspective.
The successful candidate will undertake a 2 year development programme to be trained to be a ‘fully fledged’ Graphics Engineer
Key skills/competencies required
- Previous electrical-mechanical field based engineering experience e.g. this could be repairing office print equipment.
- HND in mechanics or electrical engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - experienced in building strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage their time effectively.
- Ability and keenness to learn new technologies.
- High levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Full UK driving license
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- 25 days Holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
Please Apply Now by submitting your CV and covering letter.