From super wide to telephoto, users will be able to freely choose lenses that match their shooting style or purpose, bringing much greater versatility to the FUJIFILM X-Pro1.
Two new lenses arriving in autumn 2012, and Five further lenses in spring 2013, providing a choice of 10 XF lenses
Further to the three single focal length lenses that are already available for the X-Pro1, in autumn 2012 Fujifilm will introduce a bright, super wide, 14mm F2.8 (21mm in 35mm equivalent) single focal length lens, and a bright, fast aperture, zoom lens that covers the shooting range of 18-55mm F2.8-4 (27-83mm in 35mm equivalent). An additional five lenses will then be added to the line-up in spring 2013, making a total of 10 lenses in the XF range.
- 14mm F2.8 (21mm in 35mm equivalent)
- 18-55mm F2.8-4 (27-83mm in 35mm equivalent)
- 56mm F1.4 (84mm in 35mm equivalent)
- 27mm F2.8 "Pancake" (41mm in 35mm equivalent)
- 23mm F1.4 (35mm in 35mm equivalent)
- 55-200mm Telephoto zoom F3.5-F4.8 OIS (83-300mm in 35mm equivalent)
- 10-24mm Super wide zoom F4 OIS (15-36mm in 35mm equivalent)
Fujifilm strives to develop lenses that cover a wide range of focal lengths and that offer bright and high resolution reproduction from edge to edge, so that users can enjoy the full potential of the FUJIFILM X-Pro1.