Fujifilm today announces the introduction of a new version of its highly successful Acuity LED 1600 wide-format LED UV inkjet printer, with the new Acuity LED 1600 II benefiting from improved productivity and versatility.
The Acuity LED 1600
is a versatile wide-format LED UV inkjet printer which has gained wide market acceptance since its introduction in 2012 thanks to its ultra-high quality, its ability to print on a wide range of roll and rigid media, and its application flexibility. The simultaneous multi-layer printing with white and clear inks has also allowed print service providers to improve production efficiencies while offering the ability to create new value added print applications.
The new Acuity LED 1600 II printer features a new fast printing mode of 33m2
(355 sq ft) per hour, which is more than 50% faster than the previous model, addressing customer demands for faster job turnarounds and lower output cost. Furthermore, the addition of an automated jetting adjustment based on the gap between the printhead and media, together with the introduction of a number of new vacuum settings, means the Acuity LED 1600 II is even more versatile and able to printer a wider range of applications, while also minimising media wastage.
The Acuity LED 1600 II will be shown for the first time in Europe at Viscom Paris
, on stand D074 - Hall 5.3 from 29th
September to 1st
- New output mode for delivering high speed printing of 33m2 (355 sq ft) per hour
- Two-layer printing (white + clear) and three-layer printing (colour + white + clear) when combined with Caldera or ColorGATE RIP software
- Automatic jetting adjustment based on gap between printhead and media
- Two new vacuum modes for more difficult media, eg. thin / low-strength media
- White and clear ink heads can be disabled when not in use to reduce maintenance costs.
For further information contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1372 464470