FUJIFILM Wonder Print Station
FUJIFILM Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of its next-generation on-site Kiosk solution “Wonder Print Station,” that enables consumers to order high quality photo prints as well as photo specialty prints, from smartphones and digital cameras. Fujifilm plans to introduce the new print solution from the third quarter of 2014 as “Instant Print Kiosk.” In addition, the order terminal and its software, which connects to Fujifilm’s printers such as those in the Digital Minilab Frontier series at retail shops, will be available in the first quarter of 2015.
Along with the popularization of smartphones and the quality improvement of smartphone cameras in recent years, consumers have had more and more opportunities to take photos. Ways to take photos have also been diversifying with the release of a variety of new smartphone apps. Fujifilm is responding to the rapidly-changing times and offering support to consumers’ photo lives through this new and innovative on-site Kiosk solution equipped with a range of exciting features.
The Wonder Print Station has a user friendly interface that consumers can easily navigate, and which intuitively supports multi-touch smartphone-type operations such as tap and swipe. The Wonder Print Station enables a comfortable ordering operation by improving the speed of reading images and reduces waiting time. Consumers can purchase several print products in one transaction with the “Shopping Cart” function and check the various photo specialty printing services with the “Auto Recommend” function.
In addition, retailers can customize the top menu layout freely in line with their own marketing strategy. For example, retailers can place the popular services and the names of services of which they want to increase order quantities on the top menu. The Wonder Print Station supports high quality prints and easy selection of images by utilizing Fujifilm’s own innovative image technologies such as “Image Intelligence™” and “Image Organizer.”Line-up of “Wonder Print Station”
1. Instant Print Kiosk
2. Order Terminal and Installer CD
- A 21.5 inch multi-touch monitor.
- In addition to connecting to various smart media, Wifi-connection services for iOS and Android OS are included on the default setting.
- Various print sizes from 3.5” × 5” to a maximum 210 × 1,000 mm by connecting with Fujifilm inkjet printer Frontier-S.
- Customers can utilize the various services offered by the Wonder Print Station in the most effective way with these packages as an ordering system connecting to Fujifilm printers such as Digital Minilab “Frontier” series at retail shops. The software can be provided as an Installer CD if customers prepare an order terminal by themselves.
Fujifilm is committed to offering new products and services that meet various consumer needs by using innovative technological advancements. Fujifilm is also dedicated to enhancing the enjoyment of photography worldwide, and wants all users to experience the gratification of shooting, preserving, displaying and gifting images through a renewed “Photo Renaissance” that delivers the message of “enrich your life with Photography.”Product Name:
On-site Kiosk solution “Wonder Print Station”Availability:
The Instant Print Kiosk will be available in November 2014.
The Order Terminal and the Software will be available in the first quarter of 2015.Main features:
- User friendly interface which enables consumers to intuitively understand the operation method, and supports multi-touch smartphone-type operations such as tap and swipe.
- Comfortable ordering operation by improving the speed of reading images (* a minimum of 5 seconds) and reduces waiting time.
- A customizable top menu layout which allows retailers to customize freely according to their own marketing purposes.
- “Shopping Cart” function with which consumers can purchase several print products in one transaction and “Auto Recommend” function which recommends various photo specialty printing services to consumers.
- The Wonder Print Station supports high quality prints and easy selection of images by utilizing Fujifilm’s proprietary image technologies such as “Image Intelligence™” and “Image Organizer”.
- Introduced as Instant Print Kiosk solution, Order Terminal and its software.
* When reading images from a memory card and 1,000 JPEG (EXIF) file format images.