Why have Fujifilm developed this?
The number of smartphone users that view documents stored in cloud online file storage providers such as "Dropbox"1
is increasing. However, often documents cannot be displayed correctly on smartphone because of distortions in the layout when using ordinary document viewers. Additionally, there is a risk of confidential data leakage if the smartphone is lost or stolen because the data remains in it once the document has been viewed.
What does the GT-Document app do?
The app converts various2
document formats into hi-resolution JPEG images on its server, compresses the images and instantly sends them to the smartphone. As a result, hi-resolution documents can be viewed on the smartphone's screen free of layout distortions.
For added security, the complete thin client solution3
does not allow data to remain in the smartphone.
Where can I get GT-Document?
The application can be downloaded and used for free by searching for "GT-Document Lite for Dropbox" on AppStore3
(iPhone/iPad users) and Google Play4
(Android mobile users).
FUJIFILM aims at expanding its mobile business domain in the future and it continues to provide high quality products, systems and services to the people who are using them.
- 1 Dropbox: An online file storage service that enables multiple computers in online storages and locales to share and synchronize data among each other. Sharing and synchronizing data can be done by only dragging and dropping files to a special folder. Storage of up to 2GB of data for free is possible. www.dropbox.com
- 2 Currently supported file formats: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe PDF, Rich Text, Just System "Hanako" "Ichitaro", Fuji Xerox "Docuworks", JPEG, PNG, GIF.
- 3 Thin client: A system which only has the minimum necessary functions and executes most of the processes on the server for client devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs.
- 4 AppStore: A website operated by Apple which provides application download services for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- 5 Google Play: A website by Google Inc. which provides application download services for Android.
For inquiries, please contact the following:
Internet Business Development Div email@example.com Website URL www.fujifilm.com/products/image_management/gt_document_lite/
Android, Google, GooglePlay are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
iPhone, iPad are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. and in other countries.
Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft US and in other countries.
Adobe, Adobe Acrobat are the registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Ichitaro, Hanako are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Just System, Inc.
Dropbox is a trademark or registered trademark of Dropbox, Inc.