Featuring an APS-C sized sensor and enhanced Bluetooth® connectivity, the XF10 allows photographers to transfer images direct-to-smartphone seamlessly after shooting.
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) is proud to announce the launch of the FUJIFILM XF10, a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mm* F2.8 fixed lens. The camera features an APS-C sized sensor which is 14 times larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone. The XF10, which will be available in August 2018, includes all the hallmarks of the X Series system, combining simple manual operation with superior image quality and versatile picture-taking options.
The 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor combined with FUJIFILM's proprietary color reproduction technology allows the XF10 to produce high quality images that will suit a wide variety of needs.
In addition, the XF10 is the first X Series camera to feature a number of new functions. It has an updated way to automatically transfer images to a smartphone and the "SQUARE MODE" which allows you to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen, to name just two.
Despite its pocketable size and minimal weight of only 280g, thanks to the high quality components and new functionality, the XF10 is the perfect companion for smartphone users and photo enthusiasts alike.
(1) FUJIFILM's superior image quality, in a pocket size camera, weighing only 280g! Equipped with an APS-C sized sensor, the XF10 has superior image quality and wide dynamic range. It produces sharp, high resolution images that are certain to fulfill the demands of any type of photographer.
(2) High quality FUJINON lens covers a wide range of subjects from landscapes to snapshots. The 18.5mmF2.8 FUJINON lens, equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format, ensures that every image is sharp from center to edges. The optical design of the lens is perfectly matched to the sensor in the XF10, meaning there is no compromise due to compact size. The "Digital Teleconverter" function means the camera is capable of taking photos with equivalent focal lengths of 35mm & 50mm on a 35mm format.
(3) Enhance your creativity with FUJIFILM’s unique Film Simulation and Advanced Filter modes. The XF10 offers 11 Film Simulation Modes unique to Fujifilm and 19 Advanced Filters, including the two new Advanced Filters: “Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]”. These modes will allow photographers to easily add artistic flair or film-like color tones to their photos.
"Rich & Fine"
Recommended for food and other tabletop photography
1. Brighter and more vivid color at the center.
2. Slight shadow at the four corners to emphasize the subject.
Simulates Monochrome effect as taken by near-infrared cameras
(4) "SQUARE MODE" allows users to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen. The "SQUARE MODE" enhances compatibility with social media networks where 1:1 format has become the standard image format for posting photos.
Switch to square format by flicking the rear LCD monitor.
(5) Both "4K Movie" and "High Speed Video" are available, meeting the increasing demand for advanced movie functions.
|Model Name||FUJIFILM XF10|
|Number of effective pixels||24.2 million pixels|
|Image sensor||23.5mm×15.7mm（APS-C） CMOS with primary color filter|
|Storage media||SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I*6|
|Lens||FUJINON single focal length lens |
f=18.5mm(35mm format equivalent : 28mm)
5 groups 7 lenses (2 aspherical glass molded lens included)
|Aperture||F2.8 - F16 1/3EV step (controlled with 9-blade aperture diaphragm)|
|Focus distance||Approx. 10cm - Infinity / 3.9in. - Infinity|
|Sensitivity||Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO6400) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 step) |
Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 25600 / 51200
|Continuous shooting||Approx. 6.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames) |
Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames)
* Use a card with UHS Speed Class 1.
* Speed of continuous shooting depends on shooting environment and shooting frames.
|Movie recording||4K 3840 x 2160 15P, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min. |
Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min.
HD 1280 x 720 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min.
High Speed Movie 1280x720 1.6x / 2x / 3.3x / 4x, Continuous recording : up to approx. 7 min.
* For 4K movie recording, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher
* Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4 GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately.
|Digital Tele-Converter||28mm*(Normal),35mm*,50mm* *35mm format equivalent|
|Power supply||NP-95 Li-ion battery (included)|
|Dimensions||112.5 (W) mm x 64.4 (H) mm x 41.0 (D) mm / 4.4 in.(W) x 2.5 in. (H) x 1.6 in. (D) |
(Minimum depth: 25.9 mm/ 1.0 in.)
|Weight||Approx. 278.9g / 9.8 oz. (including battery and memory card) |
Approx. 241.2g / 8.5 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
|Battery life for still images*7||NP-95 Li-ion battery (included) |
Battery life for still images
|Accessories included|| |
NP-95 Li-ion battery
*1 Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
*2 Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
*3 The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
*4 Approximate number of frames that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.
The FUJIFILM XF10 will be available from August 2018, in Champagne Gold and Black, with an SRP of £449.00.
For UK MEDIA ENQUIRIES please contact:
FUJIFILM UK Digital Camera Press Office
Tel: 01234 572064 / 07979 525398
For UK CONSUMER ENQUIRIES please contact:
FUJIFILM UK Camera Service
Tel: 0344 553 2321
Fujifilm UK, established in the UK since 1976, is a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation and consists of six business divisions. The Photo Imaging division provides commercial photographic businesses with photo printing equipment, kiosk and software solutions along with a range of photo papers for both dry and wet labs, wide format media and inks, photo chemistry, film, and single-use cameras. Photo Imaging is also the home of the best-selling Instax instant camera and accessories. The Electronic Imaging division markets an award-winning range of digital cameras suited to professionals and enthusiasts alike, including the FinePix, X Series and GFX medium format ranges. The Medical Systems division delivers a range of diagnostic imaging systems, medical informatics solutions and clinical chemistry analysers, helping healthcare professionals to deliver excellent care to patients. The Graphic Systems division supplies industry-leading digital, offset, inkjet and plate products and services to deliver superb, high-quality print. The Recording Media division is one of the leading manufacturers of high performance storage media, producing the latest in high capacity data tape storage technology solutions and services. Lastly, the Optical Devices division develops and manufactures FUJINON high-precision lenses for the TV broadcast, cinema, videography, closed circuit television and industrial markets, as well as all of the lenses for the X and GFX series of cameras. FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, was founded in 1934 as a producer of photographic film under the name Fuji Photo Film Co Ltd. By leveraging the technologies originally developed for the photography industry and continuously and proactively pursuing advanced R&D, Fujifilm strives to push the boundaries of innovation to help make the world a better, healthier, and more interesting place. In-house research promotes growth in existing fields, while exploring new possibilities in areas including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, energy and highly functional materials. For the year ended March 31, 2018, the company had global revenues of $23.0 billion, at an exchange rate of 106 yen to the dollar. For more information on Fujifilm UK visit us on social media at @Fujifilm_UK on Twitter, Fujifilm_UK on Instagram, on Facebook at facebook.com/fujifilm.uk or on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/fujifilm-uk-ltd.