Get creative with quality X Series colour
Different film simulation modes and art filters and a multiple exposure mode let you release your inner creative side
The unique colour mode "CLASSIC CHROME" to complement the outstanding photographic image quality
The "CLASSIC CHROME" mode with deeper colours and rich tones has been added to the "Film Simulation" function, which gives you choices of diverse colour reproductions and tonal expressions.
The expanded range of modes now includes CLASSIC CHROME, which was developed to meet the demands of Fujifilm X-Photographers worldwide.
Advanced Filters. Artistic photography made fun and simple.
"Toy Camera" create shaded borders as if you were taking a photo on a toy camera. "Pop Colour" emphasises contrast and colour saturation. Featuring a choice 8 artistic effects, Advanced Filters make it easy to transform your photo into a work of art. Before you press the shutter, you can preview the effect on the LCD monitor.
Create shaded borders as if you were taking a photo on a toy camera.
Adds top and bottom blur for a diorama or miniature effect.
Enhance brightness and reduce contrast to lighten tonal reproduction.
Create uniformly dark tones with few areas of emphasised highlights.
Create a fantasy effect by dynamically-modulated tonal reproduction.
Create a look that is evenly soft throughout the whole image.
Emphasises contrast and colour saturation.
Partial Colour (Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple)
Retain one selected original color and change the rest of the photo to black and white.
Get creative with multiple exposures
Shoot one photo, then seamlessly merge it with another via the Multiple Exposure mode, for an expressive and artistic look. Composing the second frame is easy as it can be shot while displaying the first on screen.
- 1st shot
- 2nd shot
- Multiple Exposure result
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode Dial
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FUJIFILM X-A2 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Advanced SR AUTO
- Advanced SR AUTO automatically optimises shutter speed, aperture and other settings. It instantly recognises 58 scene types and then selects the most appropriate settings. All you do is frame, press the shutter and enjoy pro-class photo quality.
- * 54 scene types with non-OIS lens attached
- Advanced Mode
- Advanced Filter
- Multiple Exposure
- Scene Position
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes. Frequently used Sports, Landscape, and Portrait modes can be switfly selected with the Mode Dial.
- Program AE
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Portrait Enhancer
- For silky smooth skintones.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Reduces camera shake when shooting evening and night scenes.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
A Host of Scene Position
- Set for shooting portraits. Skintones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Night (Tripod)
- Use a tripod and take clear shots of night scenes with a slow shutter speed.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes which are vivid in colour.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Effective for taking more vivid shots of flowers.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- * The Portrait Enhancer / Sport / Night / Landscape modes can be set up accordingly with mode dial.
16M APS-C CMOS sensor
- APS-C Image Sensor
23.6 x 15.6mm
- Micro Four Thirds
17 x 13mm
13.2 x 8.8mm
The FUJIFILM X-A2's large APS-C CMOS sensor gives rich tonal expression, increased dynamic range, support for a maximum ISO of 25,600, and the ability to create a beautiful "bokeh" — the aesthetic out-of-focus effect achieved when shooting with a shallow depth of field.
High Sensitivity for noise-free and shake-free photos even in low light.
The high sensitivity performance of the APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR PROCESSOR II let you capture low-light scenes with crisp clarity free from noise. Turn up the sensitivity and capture dynamic scenes with confidence, even in dark conditions. You can shoot without a tripod and without fear of camera shake-ruined results.
- Exceptionally low noise even at high sensitivity.
Some colours can only be expressed by Fujifilm.
Colour just as your eye sees it. True-to-scene colour, but somehow more real, more beautiful, and more alive. Fujifilm's 80-year pursuit of the ultimate colour reproduction as a photo film manufacturer ensures you capture moments with vibrant colour fidelity.
- · Sample photos are simulated images.