World’s first launch of portable 2/3” U-HDTV broadcast zoom lens “FUJINON UA22x8” designed for 4K cameras. Lightweight and compact 22x zoom lens starting from 8mm on the wide-angle side, delivers an advanced level of mobility at the frontline of TV production.
(1) Advanced optical performance that enables 4K compatibility under any shooting conditions
- The floating focus system, which controls multiple lens groups according to the shooting distance, minimizes performance variations caused by the change of shooting distance to deliver high resolution from close-up to infinity. It is combined with a unique zoom system that minimizes aberrations across the entire zoom range to achieve advanced optical performance compatible with 4K under any shooting conditions.
- Fujifilm’s proprietary multi-layer coating processing "High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating (HT-EBC)" is applied to the lens for enhanced transmittance and color reproduction.
(2) Powerful 4K footage with 22x zoom from 8mm in wide angle
- This lens covers a very useful range of focal lengths from 8mm in wide angle to 176mm in telephoto. The lightweight, compact and portable design makes it an ideal option for versatile situations including live sport coverage, live concert coverage, indoor / outdoor program production and news reporting, contributing to high realistic sensation in 4K video production.
(3) Best suited focus demand for 4K shooting
- With the demand for accurate focusing needed for 4K resolution, Fujinon’s new focus position demand unit, the EPD-31A, has improved from 12 bit to 16bit encoding.
(4) Equipped with16bit encoder*3
- The lens comes with the 16-bit encoder, capable of making a high-resolution output of lens data including zoom and focal position information. It can be linked with various other systems such as a virtual studio system for combining CG images with live action footage.