Mini-labs, Dry labs, Wide Format Printers Film Processors, Digital input devices, and associated equipment
12 months standard warranty from date of installation
Engineer call-out, engineer travel, and engineer labour provided free of charge. Hours of cover are 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday (excluding Public and Bank Holidays). Engineer on-site response time to a down site is within 8 working hours from time of call allocation by the Helpline (normally next business day). On-site response to non-down site is within 24 working hours engineer response (normally within three business days).
Hours of cover are Monday to Saturday 09:00 - 17:00 (excluding Sunday, Public and Bank Holidays). At busy times telephone response may be a message service with a one-hour maximum response time.
Outside normal working hours a message service is operational. Any messages recorded during these hours will be dealt with as soon as possible during the next working day.
The equipment is covered by a 12 month warranty against manufacturing defect and any defective parts will be replaced at no charge during this period. Replacement parts fitted during the warranty period carry, as a minimum, our standard parts warranty of 90 days subject to them being fitted by a Fujifilm engineer or Fujifilm licensed service provider. Should any ongoing parts issues still be outstanding at the end of the warranty period, these parts will still be covered providing the fault/problem has been reported and documented prior to warranty end.
The following parts are not covered by warranty:
1. Chemical and Ink in-line filters
3. Squeegees (blade or roller type)
4. Cutter blades (paper or film)
5. Air filters
6. Chemistry (including deionised water)
7. Photographic paper
8. Inks & Printing Materials (paper)
1. Damage caused by negligence, misuse of the equipment, or wilful damage
2. Accidental damage
3. Damage caused by incorrect maintenance
4. Chemistry mixing and/or recharging of chemistry, replenisher or processing tanks
5. Failure of external power or communication supplies, and damage caused thereby
6. Equipment moves on-site or relocation to another site (other than by Fujifilm ESD or licensed service provider)
7. Faults/damage/problems arising as a result of the use of other manufacturers' parts, materials, (including paper and chemistry) and the use of unauthorised software. Authorised software being that as supplied and installed by Fujifilm, unauthorised means not of the above, if in doubt please contact Fujifilm Imaging Support or Equipment Support prior to installation.
8. Faults/damage/problems arising as the result of operating the equipment outside the environmental parameters defined by the manufacturer.
Warranty Support Contact: imaging.support(at)fuji.co(dot)uk
Fujifilm Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation.