The “XK6x20” digital cinema camera zoom lens offers high optical performance compatible with 4K cameras and covers a wide focal length range from 20mm to 120mm. It also realizes T3.5 brightness throughout the entire zoom range. There is no T drop*3 and it offers comfortable operation. Various scenes can be shot with this single lens. The “XK6x20” is equipped with a detachable drive unit for electric zooming and focusing that is a popular function with existing products. It also features 0.8mm gear pitch*4 for compatibility with standard cine accessories.
- Outstanding 4K optical performance and compact design
- Wide focal length from 20mm to 120mm
- T3.5 brightness in the entire zoom range
- 0.8mm gear pitch
- Moderate focus torque with 200-degree rotation angle to aid accurate focusing
- Focus indicator can be displayed in feet or meters
(1) Advanced optical performance
- Featuring high-precision large-diameter aspherical elements designed with cutting-edge optical simulation technology. It delivers high optical performance and low distortion compatible with 4K cameras from the center to the edge of the screen, and delivers performance comparable to single focal length lenses for digital cinema camera in the entire zoom range.
- By integrating the color temperature of the flagship model “HK series” and compact and lightweight model “ZK series”, color grading*5 is simplified when using multiple lens models together.
- Featuring Flange Back Focus*6 Adjustment Mechanism, used in broadcasting lenses, for optimized mounting with cameras to bring out the full lens optical performance.
- Using a 9-blade round iris mechanism to achieve the iris shape as round as possible, enabling natural bokeh in images
*5 Work to correct color of images in editing work.
*6 Image forming plane of lens can be adjusted to the optimum position according to flange back (distance from lens mounting reference plane to sensor) of each camera.
(2) Covers focal length from 20mm to 120mm and realizes T3.5 brightness across entire zoom range
- Covering a wide field of view from focal length of 20mm to 120mm. Time and cost can be saved as the need to exchange the lens to a different focal length is unnecessary.
- Maintains T3.5 brightness over the entire zoom range. There is no T drop where T number changes according to focal length, enabling comfortable operation.
- Equipped with “macro function” which enables shooting as close as subject distance*7 of 40cm (11cm from front lens*8). It expands possible shooting scenes covered by a single lens.
*7 Distance from image forming plane to subject.
*8 The foremost lens of the multiple-lens structure.
(3) Offers comfortable operability
- The gear pitch for the operation ring of focus, zoom and iris (aperture) is 0.8mm, the same as existing FUJINON cinema camera lenses, for compatibility with standard cine accessories.
- Focus ring realizes moderate torque with 200-degree rotation angle to aid accurate focusing.
- The focus indicator ring is available in feet or meters.
(4) Equipped with detachable drive unit
- Equipped with a drive unit for electric zooming and focusing that offers the operability equivalent to conventional TV camera lenses.
- When the drive unit is not equipped, general full manual operation is possible in motion picture production scenes.
(5) Equipped with a “rotary encoder” which outputs lens data in high resolution
Rotary Encoders are installed in the drive unit for high resolution output of lens position data, including zoom, focus, and iris.